Translucent Slate Veneer Tiles
Discover the beauty of real stone with intense colours and structures with completely new Slate veneer translucent Tiles.
Our Slate veneer translucent sheets are thin stone veneer with a fiberglass backing. The material is extremely robust and therefore can be used as a wall covering inside and outside, in wet areas or as a covering in almost all areas of industrial processing. You can also use the translucent veneer tiles in your bathroom or as floor covering.
The veneer is installed by adhering the tiles to a sheet of transparent acrylic or Perspex. Our slate veneers are fixed to the Perspex using a transparent MS polymer adhesive such as Soudal MS clear. The sheets can then be back lit using LED light sheets or a similar light source. They are regularly used for bar and counter cladding, feature walls, signage and lighting features.
- 100% natural stone surface
- Harder and stronger than stone tiles by reinforcing with polyester resin
- Thickness: 1,5 – 2,0 mm
- Weight: approx. 1,5 kg/m²
- Standard format: 1220 x 610 mm
- Large format: 2400 x 1200 mm
- Large format: 2600 x 1200 mm (on order)
- Size accuracy: 1 – 2 mm in length and width
- Extremely easy to transport
- Supply of all stones available for many years ahead
- Possible to lay directly onto tiles
- Translucent material
- Different effects by using warm or cold lights
Natural stone is an absolute timeless natural product, which evolved over millions of years in the earth’s crust. Form and colour variation are possible and invariably make every square meter to a unique design. We are always striving for little colour variation in lots and structurally similar sheet decors. For large areas you should contact us if a specific colour and structure is required. You can contact us at email@example.com.
No products were found matching your selection.